We have sought community feedback on how to improve visitor experience and the amenities at the Mount Lofty Botanic Garden, while maintaining a site for horticultural excellence in growing, displaying and conserving plants.
Our proposed changes to the current Masterplan for Mount Lofty Botanic Garden - which will help guide future investment in the site - include:
- A new visitor and educational hub
- Additional on-site and overflow car parking, new public toilets, drinking fountains
- Improved way-finding signage
- A new horticulture and conservation hub
- Upgraded walking trails
To find out more about the proposed upgrades, visit YourSAy.
Consultation took place on the following days, but is now closed.
- Saturday 14 December 2019
- Saturday 11 January 2020