We are looking for your feedback on how to improve your experience and the amenities at the Mount Lofty Botanic Garden, while maintaining a site for horticultural excellence in growing, displaying and conserving plants.
Our proposed changes to the current Masterplan for Mount Lofty Botanic Garden - which will help guide future investment in the site - include:
- A new visitor and educational hub
- Additional on-site and overflow car parking, new public toilets, drinking fountains
- Improved way-finding signage
- A new horticulture and conservation hub
- Upgraded walking trails
To find out more about the proposed upgrades and to give your feedback via an online survey and discussion board, visit YourSAy.
You are also encouraged to find out more about the plans from staff at Garden Open Days. Drop by the Christine Steele Scott Pavilion at Mount Lofty Botanic Garden (enter by the lower car park off Lampert Road, Picadilly) any time from 10am - 3pm on:
- Saturday 14 December 2019
- Saturday 11 January 2020
Consultation closes at 5pm, Friday 14 February 2020.