Dates: 16 - 18 January
Location: Adelaide Botanic Garden
Tickets: Early bird $180 until January 1, $220 after January 1 and $150 for pre-service educators.
Registrations are now open!
The cultural institutions in the North Terrace precinct (and beyond) are joining together to offer a range of professional development programs in January to give you the opportunity to tick off some PD hours and inspire your planning for the 2019 school year.
See the full timetable
and program details.
As well as the full program of events including Welcome to Country with Mickey O’Brien and Keynote by Fiona Young
• A goodie bag
• Morning tea on Wednesday 16 January
• Discount at selected restaurants, cafes and book shops
• Professional learning certificates will be provided for each session attended.
• Drinks and nibbles at the Learning Showcase
• Adelaide Festival Centre
• Adelaide Zoo (Zoos SA)
• Art Gallery of South Australia
• Australian Electoral Commission at Parliament House
• Ayers House
• National Motor Museum, Birdwood (bringing their PD to the city!)
• Centre of Democracy
• South Australian Maritime Museum
• Migration Museum
• South Australian Museum
• State Library of SA
• SA Water (at Adelaide Botanic Garden)
• Windmill Theatre Co.
Teachers’ Big Days Out is supported by the South Australian Government and coordinated by the Department for Education