Date: 13 April - 2 June 2019
Where: Mount Lofty Botanic Garden
Come and enjoy the beautiful Mounty Lofty Botanic Garden for the annual autumn show- when the cool-climate trees transform into a panorama of scarlets, yellows and bronzes.
To help soak in the beautiful sights, various activities will be on offer from April- May including:
- Live Music- Band of SA Police will perform on Sunday 14 April from 2-4pm in the Arboretum, near the Lower Car Park (enter off Lampert Road).
- Pop-up coffee van – each weekend – Check back soon for more information.
- Guided Walks- Free guided tours are available every Thursday departing at 10.30am from the Lower Car Park and on Sunday 14 April at 1pm and 3pm, from the Lower Carpark (enter off Lampert Road).
For more information or to organise special interest or private walk visit the Friends of the Botanic Gardens.
- Plant Sale- Sunday 28 April & 26 May from 10:30am to 2:30pm in the Lower Carpark (enter off Lampert Road).
The plants are collected from the three Botanic Gardens (Adelaide, Mount Lofty and Wittunga) and are grown at Mount Lofty's Nursery by the Friends Growing Group. For more information, visit the Friends of the Botanic Gardens.
- Daffodil Planting Day- Get your hands dirty and have fun planting daffodils at this family-friendly community event on Wednesday 17 April. For more information, visit Eventbrite. Please note this event is now sold out and tickets are unavailable.
- School holiday Program- Our School Holiday Program returns for 5-13 year olds from Monday 15 April, with brand new activities at Adelaide & Mount Lofty!
Check back soon for more details.