Dates: Sunday 21 November: 1pm - 4.30pm or Thursday 25 November: 5pm - 8.30pm
Location: Noel Lothian Hall, Adelaide Botanic Garden
Tickets: $95.00 per person. Tickets include all materials and your take-home wreath that will last for future years, snacks and refreshments
Please note that online bookings incur a booking fee. Payment can also be made by cash, credit card or EFTPOS by calling 08 8222 9311.
Celebrate Christmas while capturing the beauty of the botanical world in this hands-on workshop.
Learn from Brendan Power as he shares his masterful skills and teaches you how to develop your very own Christmas wreath.
Using beautiful preserved plants collected from the three botanic garden estates, you will craft a special decoration for the festive season.
Over 3.5 hours, learn the skills to make wreaths for the future, and add a natural touch to special occasions.
About Brendan Power
Brendan is a keen flower grower and horticulturist with 20 years’ experience in the industry.
He enjoys creating floral works which capture the natural beauty of flowers with a preference for in-season, local materials.
He has years of experience with event styling, arranging for numerous weddings, funerals and birthdays.
The safety and well-being of our visitors, volunteers and staff is our highest priority.
We are mindful of concerns surrounding COVID-19 and are following all federal and state government policy and directives.
We are closely monitoring updates through SA Health and the impact of COVID-19 on our community.
In response we are implementing some COVID-safe protocols and ask you to please remember to:
- Use the QR Code to check-in when you arrive at the workshop.
- Maintain 1.5m social distance between other participants – there is plenty of room for social distancing in the venue.
- Practise good hygiene, wash your hands regularly, and utilise the hand sanitiser available.
- Wearing of face masks is welcome.
- If you have any COVID-19 symptoms (flu-like symptoms such as fever, cough, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath), please refrain from attending the event and contact staff to discuss re-booking/refund options.